An Albuquerque garbage collection center accepted material that contained asbestos even though this is against the law.
It was reported to the news that a worker at the collection center was seen accepting the waste that contained asbestos products. The worker then told his manager, but the claims were allegedly ignored.
The worker then reported the claims to the Office of the Inspector General and it was found that the agency overlooked the fact that the residential waste was in fact contaminated. The site did not have procedures put into place to inspect for these things.
If you or a loved one has been exposed to asbestos, a known carcinogen, and would like to learn more about it. Contact the mesothelioma lawsuit lawyers of Williams Kherkher today by calling 800-781-3955.