A Supreme Court in Australia has awarded a man $1 million in an asbestos lawsuit after he was exposed to asbestos while on the job nearly 40 years ago.
According to the lawsuit, the 62-year-old man was exposed to the material while working as a machinist at James Hardie factory in Western Australia. The man used to perform maintenance on a machine in an asbestos sheeting factory and he claimed that he was not warned of the risks or given a mask to wear.
If you or a loved one has developed mesothelioma as a result of being exposed to asbestos, you need experienced representation on your side. Contact the mesothelioma lawyers of Williams Kherkher today by calling 800-781-3955 today.