A Texas man died of a combination of mesothelioma and pulmonary asbestosis and his family has filed a suit Chevron, alledging that the company is responsible for his death.
The man's family is claiming that the man was never informed of the health risks associated with the exposure to asbestos. The man died in 2008. During his career, the man worked various jobs including pipfitter and insulator trainer. Throughout his career the man inhaled asbestos fibers. This exposure is directly linked to serious illness such as mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer.
If you or a loved one has been exposed to asbestos and are now suffering from an asbestos-related disease such as mesothelioma, contact the mesothelioma lawyers of Williams Kherkher by calling 800-781-3955 today.