A Tennessee man has filed a wrongful death suit against DuPont, claiming that exposure to asbestos fibers led to the mesothelioma that killed his mother.
His mother died earlier this year of asbestos cancer. Her son is claiming that she was indirectly exposed to asbestos fibers from her husband's work clothes. Her husband worked at Old Hickory DuPont plant for 20 years and was exposed to asbestos insulation and other asbestos-containing materials. Her husband reached a settlement in the 1980s.
Her son is claiming that the companies failure to warn the employees of the danger of the material, therefore lead to his mother's secondhand exposure and death.
If you or someone you love is suffering from mesothelioma, please contact the mesothelioma lawyers of Williams Kherker by calling 800-781-3955.