A man who worked as a plumber in a Wakefield, UK hospital has received compensation for his asbestos exposure. The man worked in the hospital from 1964 to 1972 and was never told about the dangers of asbestos. According to the man, any time he encountered asbestos materials, he would knock them down and continue working.
Through this exposure to asbestos, the man developed mesothelioma. Recently, he received 175,000 pounds in compensation for his disease. He is, however, only one of many people in this particular situation. Unfortunately, many workers have been and are being exposed to asbestos through their work.
If you or someone you know has been exposed to asbestos, contact the asbestos attorneys of Williams Kherkher at 800-781-3955.