A woman in the UK is seeking compensation for her husband's death. He was diagnosed with mesothelioma, and his condition worsened rapidly afterward. He was most likely exposed to asbestos when working as an architect. However, he also worked for the housing division as well as other places where he could have been exposed to the dangerous fibers.
Cases like this are not uncommon. When diagnosed with mesothelioma, the ensuing months tend to be incredibly distressing and often expensive. Because of this, the survivors are often left with medical bills in a time of emotional distress. This is why the companies that expose people to asbestos need to be held accountable.
If you or someone you know has been exposed to asbestos, contact the mesothelioma lawyers of Williams Kherkher at 800-220-9341.