A man in Leeds, England was diagnosed with mesothelioma. According to the man, his life was shattered when he was diagnosed. The man's relatives say that he most likely was exposed to asbestos while working in a boiler room as a boiler and furnace operator in the 1950s.
Now that the man has passed away, his family is continuing the fight for compensation for his disease. According to the man's nephew, this is because the man wanted someone to take responsibility for his exposure to asbestos and for his death. His family is therefore taking up his legal battle.
Mesothelioma is a terrible disease that is generally caused by asbestos exposure. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, contact the mesothelioma lawyers of Williams Kherkher at 800-220-9341.