Ten coporations face a lawsuit filed by a man who claims his father died of mesothelioma due to conditions he was exposed to during his various jobs. Anthony Zagar, the man’s father, worked for many years as a home and automotive repair man, also acting as a sales representative. Bruno, the son, claims that his father was repeatedly exposed to dangerous asbestos fibers from the start of his working career in 1942 until he stopped working in 1982.
He claims that his father was exposed to, inhaled, ingested and absorbed asbestos and that this exposure was the cause the mesothelioma he was later diagnosis. This mesothelioma ultimately lead to his father’s untimely death.
Bruno Zagar also claims that the corporations that his father worked for were aware of the dangers and failed to provide any kind of safety warning or proper (asbestos-free) equipment.
To learn more, contact the Mesothelioma Lawyers at Williams Kherkher.